Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Request of My Readers

   I started this blog last January and while my readership is not huge, the number of so-called Pageviews has slowly but gratifyingly been increasing.  What has been quite disappointing, however, is that I just about get no comments.  I understand that commenting via the feature at the bottom of a particular post is cumbersome.  To go around that obstacle, a very simple feature has now been added at the bottom of the column on the right, below a second picture of me (which we couldn’t get rid of).  By that method you can send a message directly to the inbox of my email address.  You need not identify yourself and while a return address email is required, nothing prevents you from putting in a fictitious one.
   I am not fishing for praise nor for expressions of agreement.  I want to hear other views on the topic of the post or objections to mine, where such are relevant, or any other remark that comes to mind.  My blog may be a Home of Strong Opinions; but it is not the home of dogmas.

Rudy Weingartner

No comments:

Post a Comment