Saturday, May 5, 2018

On Bitcoin

  I’ve been catching up on NYReview articles, since the mail delivered several issues at once. That led me to “Bitcoin Mania” by Sue Halpern who is identified mostly by a forthcoming novel. It’s quite a long article and I read every bit of it. And while it makes use of a few unfamiliar Fachwörter, the piece is composed in perfectly readable English.
   But I hardly understood any bit of it.  (It’s actually quite a strange experience to read a quite long article in my own language without “getting” any of it.)
   Let me give you a sample which, I assure you, is representative:
Once the validating cryptograhic puzzle for the latest block before and after it by its unique hash, and                       the block and its hash are posted to all the other computers that were attempting to solve the puzzle.

   I have two questions. How many readers of this piece will actually get much beyond its opening? And, more puzzling, how did it get into the NYReview. I hope this is not a sign of things to come under the editorship of Mr. Buruma.

9 comments:

  1. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about..
    camiseta bitcoin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...
    buy Bitcoin in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.
    buy Bitcoin Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... bitcoin to paypal

    ReplyDelete
  5. bitcoin atm near me Proud to be the world’s first physical Bitcoin exchange. Bitcoiniacs is bringing our trustworthy and knowledgeable brand around the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. dogecoin millionaire erfahrungen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Btc chart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Bitcoin private key hack software

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! pay per sale

    ReplyDelete